- We recognize your need for proper protection and management of the individually identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
- Information that is considered personal about you includes, your name, email address, phone number or other contact information, etc.If you want to use our application, you are required to register yourself by providing certain information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Once you register, we may request you to give us your personal information, or other information applicable to your business.
- As a user you are required to provide a valid email address at registration and choose a username that represents your identity on our application / website. Certain information, such as your e-mail addresses and financial information is collected in order to, among other things, verify your identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. Email addresses, any information entered in the Contact Us form or any other form displayed on any section of the website are also collected.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- All of the information or data you provide is used by us to personalize your experience with kpshopy. We use your IP address to help determine problems with our server, and to conduct our Application. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad information. All information provided by users(client) becomes the property of kpshopy once received.
Kpshopy treat data as an service that must be protected against loss and illegitimate. We apply many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company.